After the PHANTOM X2 smartphone was launched in India a few days ago and is again priced at Rs 39,999, TENO has confirmed the launch of the PHANTOM X2 Pro smartphone in India this month and will start pre-orders for the phone from January 17 on Amazon. in.
- Free corporate gift package for the first 600 customers
- Free upgrade to Phantom X3 for 50 lucky customers
- Special discount of ₹2,000 under promotional campaign
- Additional Rp 5,000 phone exchange
- 12-month Amazon Prime subscription
- 6 months without EMI charges
The retractable portrait lens keeps your phone slim and light, while the 65mm lens' 2.5x optical zoom, large f/1.49 aperture and shallow 18.9cm depth of field provide pure optical bokeh for stunning portraits of promise.
This phone has a 50MP main camera with 1/1.3-inch Samsung GNV sensor and Super Night mode. In addition, the camera has a number of built-in beauty settings to give users more freedom when shooting and editing.
Specifications of TECNO PHANTOM X2 Pro
- 6.8-inch FHD+ AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels), 120 Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Dimension 9000 4nm processor up to 3.05 GHz with 10-core Mali-G710 GPU
- 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256 GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12 with HiOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano+nano)
- Rear camera 50MP Samsung GNV sensor 1/1.3″ f/1.9 aperture, 50MP ISOCELL JN1 sensor, 65mm telephoto lens f/1.5, 2.5x optical zoom, retractable lens, 13MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 32 MP front camera with f/2.5 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 164.6 x 72.7 x 8.9 mm
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6x 802.11, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5160mAh (typical) battery with 45W fast charging
TECNO PHANTOM X2 Pro is available in Moonlight Silver and Stardust Grey. The company said it will be priced aggressively for the Indian market. We should know the price of this phone when it goes on sale in Indonesia next week.
TECNO has confirmed plans to bring the Megabook S1 to India in the first half of 2023.