New Delhi. World's leading smartphone brand Oppo has officially launched its first flip phone in India called Find N2 Flip powered by MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ SoC. The Oppo Find N2 Flip will be launched in India at Rs 89,999. This latest foldable phone from Oppo aims to compete with the Galaxy Z4 Flip.
"This slim device features a large vertical display, an invisible fold, powerful cameras and a premium battery, making it an ideal choice for those who value style, functionality and durability," said Damiant Singh Honoria, Chief Product Officer. Marketing OPPO India.
"We are confident that this foldable smartphone will revolutionize the foldable smartphone category not only in India but globally," he added.
Everything you need to know about OPPO FIND N2 FLIP
- The all-new Oppo Find N2 Flip will be available from March 12 to 17 at OPPO Stores, Flipkart and major retailers.
- Customers can get it for up to Rs 79,999 through cashback and promotions.
- The OPPO Find N2 Flip with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage will be available in two colors: Astral Black and Lunar Purple.
- OPPO Find N2 Flip features polished aluminum sides and frosted glass with gently curved edges for comfortable grip and use.
- OPPO Find N2 Flip includes ColorOS 13 operating system running Android 13 and offers many design changes to improve performance.
- The OPPO Find N2 Flip smartphone weighs only 191 grams and is 7.45 mm thick when unfolded.
- The large 6.8-inch E6 AMOLED screen of the OPPO Find N2 flip smartphone is perfectly configured for you to enjoy multimedia and gaming.
- A cinematic 21:9 aspect ratio and 1,600 nits brightness ensure seamless movie viewing, while a 120Hz refresh rate ensures a smooth user experience.
- The Find N2 Flip has the largest flip screen, highest capacity battery and fastest charging of any flip phone thanks to a smaller, next-generation flexible hinge.
- OPPO Find N2 Flip is certified by TÜV Rheinland to withstand 400,000 cycles, which is equivalent to opening and closing the phone 100 times a day for over 10 years.
- The smartphone has also been tested for more than 100,000 on/off cycles under extreme conditions of -20 to 50 degrees Celsius and 95% humidity.
- A solid build hinge on the device allows OPPO to fit a large 3.26-inch bezel-less display that occupies 48.5% of the top half of the phone with a 17:9 vertical layout.
- The device features a flagship camera system that combines high-resolution camera sensors with OPPO's in-house MariSilicon X NPU to record 4K videos in low-light conditions.
- OPPO Find N2 Flip's 50MP Sony IMX890 main sensor features full-pixel, omni-directional smart focus, so nearby objects look sharp, backgrounds are soft, and photos are structured, dynamic and detailed.
- The phone also has an 8MP ultra-wide Sony IMX355 rear camera with a wide field of view, perfect for photos and videos. For selfies, it is equipped with a 32-megapixel Sony IMX709 front camera.
- Furthermore, the FlexForm feature with the New Flexion Hinge turns the device into a silent tripod-mounted camera for a better WhatsApp video calling experience.
- IMX709 RGBW pixel array provides excellent noise reduction; Autofocus keeps details sharp and the wide field of view is everyone's group selfie.
- The phone is powered by a 5G-enabled MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ processor and 44W aSUPERVOOCTM flash charging that charges the device up to 50% in just 23 minutes.
- Furthermore, for all-day use, OPPO is equipped with a high-capacity 4300 mAh battery, the largest among clamshell smartphones, thanks to the well-designed yet durable Flexion hinge.
- The device is also equipped with stereo speakers with Real Original Sound technology for immersive sound.
OFFERS ON OPPO FIND N2 FLIP
This latest foldable smartphone is available for just Rs 79,999 with cashback and bonuses. Customers can enjoy up to Rs 5,000 cashback and free EMI for 9 months with HDFC, ICICI Bank, SBI Cards, Kotak Bank, IDFC First Bank, HDB Financial Services, One Card and Amex through
Loyal OPPO customers can claim Redeem + Loyalty Bonus up to Rs.5000. Customers who own non-OPPO smartphones can avail a trade-in offer of up to Rs.2,000.