How To Customize Watch Faces On A Fossil Gen 6 Smartwatch
As with any smartwatch, changing the watch face is a key way to customize the device to suit your personal style, while still displaying the information you want to easily access. Changing and customizing the watch face with a Fossil smartwatch is easy enough, but there are a few ways to get the job done.
These methods should work on any Fossil smartwatch running Wear OS 3, including models from the likes of Michael Kors and Skagen. For the purposes of this explanation, we are using the Fossil Gen 6 Wellness Edition. Please note that available watch faces may vary depending on the Fossil device you are using.
How to change the watch face on your Fossil Gen 6 smartwatch
1. Touch and hold the watch face until it shrinks
2. Swipe to the desired clock face. Swipe to the far right to access other available clocks. When you find one you like , click on it to customize it , or click the edit button (pencil icon) to customize the watch face.
3. Click on any editable complication you see on the watch face to change its functionality. Your watch will display a list of available complications that you can choose from.
4. Scroll down to change different watch face colors.
5. Press the watch crown down to secure and place it back on the dial.
How to change the watch face with the Fossil Smartwatch app
As mentioned above, there are several ways to change the watch face. If you don't want to worry about it with your watch, you can always change it from your smartphone. To get started, open the Fossil smartwatch app (or Skagen smartwatch).
1. Click on the smartwatch icon in the center of the app's main screen to open the editor.
2. Go to the Face section to change the watch face
3. Scroll up to select an option
4. After selecting a watch face, click on it to customize it
5. After changing the colors and complications, click the icon in the upper right corner to save. Your watch will automatically update with the changes.
Fossil smartwatches come with built-in watch faces, but you can choose more in the Google Play Store. Most are free, although some hours will cost you.
Of course, if you want to further customize the look of the watch, you can always purchase the Fossil Gen 6 strap. They're easy to change, so you can change bands to match your watch face and overall style.
Fossil General 6 Wellness Edition
Fossil's latest Wear OS 3 smartwatch packs a host of health and fitness tracking features. With its exclusive look, the Fossil Gen 6 Wellness Edition can refresh you with a glance.